Moët & Chandon is the champagne of success and glamour since 1743. Renowned for its achievements and legendary pioneering spirit, Moët & Chandon is synonymous with both cherished traditions and modern pleasures and has helped celebrate life’s most triumphant moments for more than 270 years.
MCIII is a haute couture blend of wines aged in 3 different universes. MCIII is the only Champagne in the world composed of vintage wines matured in stainless steel tanks, in oak casks and in glass bottles, which gives it a unique complexity that combines fruitiness and maturity.
MC refers to Moët & Chandon and III to the 3 universes.
MCIII is a consistent wine concept applied to successive sagas.
The first one being MCIII 001.14, the result of 10 years of elaboration. “001” references the first cuvée and “.14” stands for the disgorgement date.
MCIII 001.14 VINTAGE YEARS
Primary tier: 2003
Second tier: 1998 / 2000 / 2002
Third tier: 1993 / 1998 / 1999
MCIII pairs well with :
- Crispy cherry straw, powdered spices
- Pan-sautéed violin courgettes and cherries
- Red mullet and mashed potato with parsley butter
- Mineral wafer, caviar and silver leaf
- Shiokoji chicken and ginger
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb, Syrian black lemon, couscous and condiments